The New Page Boy

The New Page Boy

Friday 11 October 2013

The End is Nigh...

So, as regular readers of this blog might anticipate, with Alexander recaptured, the story is approaching its climax (pun absolutely intended).

With this in mind, I thought it might be fun to set up a couple of polls to find out what you'd like to happen before the story of "The New Page Boy" comes to an end.

I certainly never intended it to be this much of an epic, but I've enjoyed writing it and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as I share some of my kinks!

So the first poll is to discover who you'd like to see feature most heavily in the story's final chapters:

What's your favourite combination of characters in the story 'The New Page Boy'? www.tightshumiliationforguys.blogspot.com
  
pollcode.com free polls 

And the second poll is about the activities you'd like to see occur: 


What activities would you most like to see featured in the final stages of the story?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Hope this all works technically! If not let me know, or anything else you'd like to add, just put it in the comments box. 

Many thanks and I'll have the next chapter up as soon as I can!


1 comment:

  1. Prince Felix is such a tease! I want him to do something sexy....

    ReplyDelete